Discover Relaxation for Your Beloved Pets
Welcome to serenity for your furry friends. Meet 'Calming Drops for Dogs and Cats,' your solution to pet anxiety
Relieve Pet Anxiety & Stress: Zampa’s cat and dog calming drops is here to help your four-legged friend deal with the anxiety of separation, travel, grooming, or even thunderstorms! Just a few drops will help promote relaxation, calmness, and take the edge off.
- Proven Calming Ingredients: Zampa's dog anxiety relief drops are formulated by vets with high-grade ingredients. The formula is 100% free from nasties or any sedatives, making it completely safe for your beloved pet. Non-GMO, vegan and vegetarian friendly, made in the USA.
- For Pets of All Ages: Zampa’s pet calm drops is well tolerated, safe, gentle, and natural with no known side effects; It can be used on dogs and cats of all ages and is recommended to help support balanced behavior.
- Mess-Free Dropper Cap for Fuss-Free Use: Designed for your convenience with a dropper cap, Zampa's liquid supplement for pets is mess and fuss free and also very easy to use. You can drop the recommended amount directly into the mouth, or mix it with your pet’s food (wet or dry) or water.
- Recommended by Vets: Zampa's instant tamer drops for dogs and cats are formulated by vets with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement.
100% Pure Methyl B12 for Cats & Dogs: Zampa's drops contain natural, bioavailable, non-synthetic vitamin B 12 which is easier for the body to break down into its usable form and is superbly more effective than its artificial counterpart, cyanocobalamin.
- Vitality-Boosting Cat & Dog Supplement: Keep your pet's immune and nervous systems healthy with Zampa's high absorption Vitamin B 12 supplement! Made in USA. A veterinarian formulation for all your pet's supplemental needs!
- Easy to Serve Liquid Vitamins for Dogs & Cats: Your pet will beg for more of this tasty supplement! Manufactured using the highest standards, a daily dose is as easy as adding drops to their food, water or giving separately.
- Vitamin B Complex for Cats and Dogs: Great for senior pets, this liquid supplement includes beneficial amounts of the B complex vitamins which aid in energy levels by regulating glucose conversion.
- Recommended by Vets: Zampa's B 12 vitamins for dogs and cats are formulated by vets with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement.
Organic Milk Thistle for Cats & Dogs: Help support normal liver function in your pet with this pet health supplement that includes a blend of vitamins, probiotics and antioxidants to help remove toxins and strengthen pet immunity. High in silymarin and other active compounds
- Detoxify & Purify with Powerful Ingredients you can trust: Our product contains Milk Thistle Extract, Dandelion and Turmeric Curcumin to provide renal, immune, heart, brain, and liver support. Healthy Liver and Kidneys is a Happy Life! Your pup deserves only the best
- Liver Care for Dogs of All Breeds & Sizes: Zampa’s liquid milk thistle for dogs makes supporting your dog liver health simple! Zampa’s easy-to-serve, natural liquid formula can be mixed with food, water or given as a daily treat
- Bad Liver? Here's What to Look For - If you notice weight changes, fatigue, bloating, vomiting, loose stool, or excessive thirst, your pup's liver might need some TLC. Zampa's drops with premium ingredients may provide additional support for your dog's liver activity!
- Made in the USA from US and Globally Sourced Ingredients - All our products are made in the USA and are veterinarian approved as well as hypoallergenic. Our milk thistle liquid formula may help with liver detox and bring overall liver support for your pet.
Calming Drops for Dogs and Cats
Zampa’s cat and dog calming drops is here to help your four-legged friend deal with the anxiety of separation, travel, grooming, or even thunderstorms! Just a few drops will help promote relaxation and calmness.
Designed for your convenience with a dropper cap, Zampa's liquid supplement for pets is a mess and fuss-free product.
PROVEN VET RECOMMENDED CALMING INGREDIENTS
The formula is 100% free from unnatural chemicals or any sedatives, making it entirely safe for your beloved pet. Non-GMO, vegan, and vegetarian friendly, made in the USA.
These drops are suppose to be a relaxing remedy for stressed or anxious pets. Whether they actually do work for my furry pal is still up for debate.
Just before writing this she gladly ate the advised serving after I added it to her food. Fifteen minutes later, she heard something on the TV that put her into a panic attack. Not being able to say for sure whether the drops had any effect is difficult because it did not prevent an attack, but I did notice that around ten minutes after her panic attack, she was lying down and puffing instead of shaking and pacing.
Her panic attacks can often last for hours, therefore the melatonin drops may be responsible for calming her down faster. To come to a firm conclusion, though, is a little difficult. Was the sound not as loud as sometimes, or did these drops actually aid in her relaxation?
I do like how these drops have a handy dropper that makes it simple to measure out the proper serving. I can make sure my dog receives the proper dosage that is recommended. Even though I can't make a firm determination regarding the validity of these melatonin drops, there does seem to be a ray of hope for a quicker recovery from anxiety episodes. I'll keep tracking the effects on my pet's anxiety concerns in the hopes that more information may become available.
I’ve tried some calming chews from other brands and they have all been a bust. They made good treats for my dogs, but they had no calming effect whatsoever. I was about to call it quits and just get something to calm her nerves from the vet before I saw this and figured I would give it a try.
My dog absolutely loves the taste of it. She gets excited when I give it to her which is a huge plus. Also, it really works! I gave it to her about an hour before I had guests come over and she usually gets excited and jumps on everyone that she can. This time she simply laid on her dog bed when they came in and waited for them to greet her. It does make her a bit sleepy, so it’s not something I give her regularly, but it’s a lifesaver for when we have thunderstorms or have to go out somewhere.
Plus it’s made with all natural ingredients! My GSD has sensitive skin and a sensitive stomach and she’s done really well the few times I’ve given it to her. There’s been no scratching or an upset tummy!
If you’re tired of looking for calming supplements that actually work, then look no further! This is a great option